Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss
By Sharon Irish
I drink this Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Drink every morning and it has done wonders for me:
This Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Drink Recipe actually burns fat without exercise! It detoxes the body, provides energy and has many more health benefits too.
Since discovering this apple cider weight loss drink I have seen a huge change in my weight loss, but the beauty of this drink is that it does so much more than help you to lose weight!
I have seen changes to my skin, my hair and feel changes in my overall well-being thanks to the ingredients that I put together with the apple cider vinegar.
I no longer have a stuffy nose and sore throat throughout winter, if I do happen to catch a cold then it only lasts for a couple of days and the symptoms are not too bad. I have not had to stay in bed ill at all this year and I am sure it is because I am protecting my body daily with this drink. I used to spend at least a few weeks on and off per year unable to move from the couch because of a severe cold or bouts of flu.
Not only does it seem to ward off those nasty germs, but it is a wonderful detox drink, flushing away toxins in the morning and keeping me fresh for the day.
There are thousands of weight loss and detox drinks products on the market and they range from average prices to very pricey indeed – the thing is though, you don’t need them!
That’s right, all the hype about certain products with a hefty price tag really doesn’t need to worry you because you can make your own apple cider weight loss or apple cider detox drink at home that will probably work better and will cost much less.
Not only can it save you money but if you make the weight loss detox drink yourself then you know exactly what you have put in it, there will be no need to read through a long list of unpronounceable ingredients and worry what they actually are.
There is a YouTube Video for this recipe as well as the full recipe and method, a little further down but for now, let me explain why the ingredients in this drink are so important:
What are the ingredients used in this apple cider vinegar weight loss drink?
1 - Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother)
Apple cider vinegar:
- Is high in magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and other minerals that help with digestion.
- Is known to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level and help with insulin sensitivity.
- Aids weight loss.
- Reduces cholesterol.
- Relieves acid reflux symptoms.
2 - Fresh Lemon Juice
- Is a source of Vitamin C which is known to improve skin quality and reduce wrinkles.
- Helps you to achieve weight loss and improves insulin resistance.
- Aids digestion and helps the body to rid itself of toxins.
- Helps to prevent bad breath when taken orally as it neutralises odours.
- Lemon juice drinks help to prevent the formation of calcium stones (kidney stones).
3 - Fresh Ginger
- Is known to ease nausea symptoms, especially morning sickness in pregnant Women.
- Can be used to reduce the pain of sore muscles after exercise.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory and can reduce symptoms of some types of arthritis.
- Is known to reduce blood pressure.
Ginger can help ease indigestion.
- Can be used for other types of pain relief, in particular Menstrual pain.
- Can lower cholesterol.
- Can help with focus and brain activity.
- Is known to reduce the risk of infections.
4 - Turmeric Powder
- Contains curcumin which can be used as an anti-inflammatory if taken in the correct dosage.
- Its active ingredient, curcumin is an excellent antioxidant, helping to rid our bodies of free radicals, one of the causes of aging and many other diseases.
- Curcumin in turmeric is known to help improve levels of brain hormones, reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s and depression.
- Curcumin found in turmeric helps to halt some of the processes which lead to heart disease.
- Curcumin can be better absorbed by the body if turmeric is taken with black pepper.
5 - Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne Peppers have an active ingredient called Capsaicin, which :
- Helps you burn more calories by increasing your body’s heat.
- Helps to make you feel full and so you are likely to eat less.
- Can help to lower high blood pressure.
- Is good for your digestive health.
Cayenne pepper is easy to incorporate into your diet.
6 - Honey
- Is a rich source of antioxidants which have many health benefits to the body.
- Can help to lower blood pressure due to its antioxidant properties.
- Can lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise good cholesterol (HDL).
- Can help to lower the risk of heart disease by lowering the level of Triglycerides in the body.
- Is known to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Can relieve sore throats and reduce coughing, especially in children.
7 - Water
- Neutralizes the PH in your body, getting rid of unwanted acids which can cause harm.
- Provides a natural energy drink, helping you feel less lethargic and works against energy slumps.
- Lubricates your body as oil lubricates machinery, keeping your machinery moving smoothly (your cartilage and joints)
- Keeps your skin looking young, a natural anti-aging formula.
- Keeps your brain 30% more active.
- Reduces the risk of bladder and colon cancer by up to 45%.
- Boosts your metabolism for 30-40 minutes afterwards.
- Slows down the aging process of your major organs.
- Helps to stop the build up of cholesterol in your body.
- Removes toxins from your body.
- Removes bacteria which can cause inflammation in the body.
- Increases the production of blood cells.
- Increases the production of muscle cells.
Click the link below to see the apple cider vinegar weight loss drink recipe video on my YouTube Channel or read on for the full written recipe:
Recipe for Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Drink:
100 ml Boiling Water
1 tsp Honey
2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice, water and fresh ginger mix (2 tbsp chopped fresh ginger mixed in blender with 200 ml lemon juice and 200 ml water).
1 pinch – 1/8 tsp turmeric powder.
1 pinch – 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper.
250 ml cold water.
Firstly I make sure that I have enough of my fresh ginger, lemon juice and water mix – I use my nutribullet to really finely blend the ginger with the lemon juice, and the water just helps it to blend more easily.
I pour 100 ml boiling water into a measuring cup and then add in 1 tsp honey, mixing together.
In a large glass, I pour 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (with mother on label is best) and then 2 tbsp of my ginger/lemon juice/water mix. I add in the turmeric and cayenne pepper (to taste – it is best to work up to start with a pinch and then work up to 1/8 tsp I find).
Then I add 250 ml cold water into the measuring cup with the boiling water and honey, mix it again and then pour this into the large glass and drink it immediately while it is still warm.
Go on, give it a try today!
I hope you enjoyed this post and it helps you on your weight loss and/or fitness journey.
I have included some links below where you can get the main ingredient in this apple cider vinegar weight loss drink, plus the blender I use to make the ginger and lemon part.
The rest of the ingredients are sold in most supermarkets and are readily available in the US and UK. (These are affiliate links)
Let me know in the comments if you have tried this drink and if it has helped you, If you haven’t tried it I would highly recommend that you do!
See you next time…